Secret Shopper Investigation
Want to make sure your business is running smoothly when you're not there?
Are the employees at your restaurant providing customers with free food or drinks, or taking extended breaks? Are your sales employees really providing top-notch service? Is the work environment kept neat, orderly, and safe? No matter what kind of business you are running, Vestigo can document how your employees are behaving behind your back.
As a business owner of manager, you know how difficult it can be to ensure that everything is running smoothly when you are not there.
As the owner of a bar or restaurant, you understand how frustrating and costly it can be when your staff does not comply with your business's regulations.
Your wait staff may be treating themselves or their friends to your product, which can cost you money. When you hire Vestigo to conduct an investigation of your bar or restaurant, we will document whether your employees are engaging in any of the following behaviors:
- Serving patrons who are visibly intoxicated
- Over-pouring drinks
- Failing to close the register
- Socializing, rather than working, while on the clock
- Failing to provide receipts
- Ringing up numerous sales at once, rather than as they happen
- Failing to charge customers or friends
- Pocketing money
Have you received complaints from customers regarding the way they were treated by your sales staff? Do you suspect that your employees may be over or under-charging your customers? BY hiring one of our experienced "Secret Shoppers," you can learn exactly how your employees are interacting with customers, and ensure that they are charging them correctly. Our full investigative report will include the following information:
- Observed employee theft, including under ringing
- Details of the cleanliness and overall appearance of your business
- Your employees' customer service skills or deficiencies
- Documentation of what your staff is doing on the clock
- Compliance of your staff with laws and regulations
- Documentations of liabilities